* _*Full-Time Infant Teacher*_
You clicked here because teaching children is your passion, right? Well great because we are specifically looking for teachers who love teaching, (just like you)!
Don't have much experience but love children? *We offer paid training!!*
Have children you would like to bring with you while you work*? We offer heavily discounted childcare AND competitive wages!*
Have you ever heard the expression, “It’s like herding cats”? Well, teaching children is way more fun than cats! BUT! You do have to…
* The ability to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
* The ability to receive hugs from each child in the class…all at once (while also managing the feelings of the kiddo who didn’t get to hug you first).
* You must be able to laugh at jokes that you don’t understand, or you don’t find funny. Child humor can be a confusing minefield to navigate.
* You must feel comfortable telling everybody in the room that you are going to use the bathroom.
* Simultaneously be able to sing songs, help clean up toys, hand out snacks, and help a child draw on the paper (instead of the wall).
*Think you can do that? Well then…read on.*
We believe that our teachers are professionals, so our teachers are; paid competitive salaries, given creative freedom in their classrooms, and recognized as the most essential employees within #TeamYBR (Downtown, West Des Moines, Norwalk, and Grimes)!
While having a passion for teaching is a necessity, we do have a few more requirements for you to join #TeamYBR (Downtown, West Des Moines, Norwalk, and Grimes):
*Desired Skills and Qualifications:*
* Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory agency
* Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program preferred
* Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. the ability to properly lift infants into and out of a crib.
* Must be willing to learn and appreciation our core values which are: Collaboration, Innovation, Communication, Nurturing, Positivity & Fun!
* Must have or be willing to obtain CPR/First Aid within the first 30 days of employment.
* Infant – Pre-Kindergarten Teachers: 2 Year degree in early childhood or related field preferred
* Competitive salary based on experiences and qualifications
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off and Sick Days
* Childcare Discounts
* In-House Professional Development
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan
* Bereavement Leave
* Short-Term, Long-Term, and Life Insurance Options
* Employee Childcare Discount
* Career Grow Opportunities
key words: Daycare, day care, preschool, Infant, childcare, childcare, early childhood development center, nanny, assistant, support staff, entry-level, high school, full-time, experienced, teacher, teaching, afternoons, mornings, paid holidays, holidays, Christmas, Paid time off, holiday pay, Aide,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Polk City, IA 50226: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location