Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
Were everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Service Scheduling - Receive incoming calls for service of compressed air equipment and installation of prime equipment, and schedule service contract customers. Work with the Service Manager to coordinate the activities of the Service Department and maximize Service Technician utilization. Confirm service schedules with customers. Serve as the information liaison between the Service Manager, Service Technicians, and customers - providing regular updates to customers regarding service that is in process. Manage and control work in progress. Report problems that service technicians are having to the Service Manager.
Service Administration - Secure purchase orders for service work, and verify terms and conditions with customers. Maintain (edit as needed) scheduled service orders in MAM and/or VisiTour (including both manual orders and service contracts). Track and file relevant paperwork. Order, track, follow up and expedite parts as needed. Track and file relevant paperwork. Complete administrative requirements for element return function.
What you can expect from us?
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Attractive benefits Include:
* Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
* Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
* Paid time off
* Life & Disability insurance
* Salary based on knowledge, skills and experience.
What we expect of you?
Position requirements -
* Must have excellent organizational skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; bilingual is desirable.
* Strong experience in a customer service-related role, ability to handle difficult customer situations professionally.
* Must be detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving skills.
* Ability to collaborate well within own team and across different functions within the organization.
* Must be able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility and have a strong commitment to customer service.
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
* Strong aptitude for learning new processes, systems and applications.
* Ability to work under pressure, within a fast pace environment.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
* Must be able and willing to work overtime if required
Experience - Minimum of two years of experience in a customer facing role.
Education - High School diploma, some college preferred.
Atlas Copco is a Swedish company, the Swedish human culture continues to flow through the veins of our 38,000 employees in more than 90 countries. It has a strong family vibe with a warm respect for each individual and we strive for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, ... but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can further develop your competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you space in your agenda planning, so that your work and private life can be combined as easily as possible. www.atlascopco.com/compressor-jobs
Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. Atlas Copco Compressors LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Atlas Copco Compressors LLC employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.