Wise Landscaping looking for an Associate Production Manager to join our family.
Are you a winner who wants to be surrounded by winners who push each other to reach their maximum potential?
Are you ready to join a team with over 30% annual growth and 94% yearly client retention driven by high quality work and a relentless pursuit of extra-mile customer service?
If so, we're where you want to be
Here’s what you’d do:
The Production Manager schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost effective services to the client. Supports Account Manager by ensuring job tickets are completed on time, within budget, efficiently, safely; and with care taken to ensure employees, tools, and equipment are well cared for.
The Production Manager works alongside their Account Manager to ensure that customer needs are met every time in a timely, efficient manner. The PM also assists with enhancement and snow & ice management as needed in support of business development and sales efforts.
You’d be responsible for:
1) Responsible for ensuring job site’s quality and appearance meet client and company standards.?
2) Responsible for understanding client needs through communication with Account manager
3) Manage all activities involving assigned division services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce a quality job.?
4) Inspect properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare specific action plan for service.?
5) Effectively monitor irrigations systems, identify problems or necessary repairs, and communicate recommendations to the Account Manager and/or General Contractor.?
6) Perform hands on work with crews as needed to meet work and scheduling demands.?
Employee, Equipment, Vendor and Safety Management:?
1) Work with assigned Account Manager and Branch Manager to identify staffing needs and hire new employees.?
2) Understand new hire onboarding process and ensure accurate completion of all required items.?
3) Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, develop, and review employees.
4) Provide hands on training and support of crew personnel in areas such as proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety and quality standards.?
5) Prepare crews’ daily schedules, providing direction and goals to be accomplished, and emphasizing quality and efficiency of operations.?
6) Monitor safety record of crews and minimize accidents involving personnel and equipment.?
7) Ensure crews are appropriately attired in the correct uniform and PPE.?
8) Manage the preventative and corrective maintenance needs of all divisional equipment
9) Manage purchases from vendors
1) Manage and maintain all administrative and record keeping systems required including time sheets, safety training logs, employee absence logs, weekly schedules, through the Aspire software platform
2) Order materials needed for individual jobs and overall operations, monitor costs and deliveries.?
3) Request written or verbal purchase authorization prior to purchasing and use in accordance with company guidelines.?
4) Manage employee clock time and submit hours worked to payroll for processing.?
5) Implement and enforce policies and procedures as issued by company leadership.
6) Utilize the Aspire management software in all areas (work ticket management, Purchase Receipts, weekly time reviews, scheduling, etc)
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of the position:?
Acts with Integrity?
The individual demonstrates sound work ethics and acts in a way that causes others to trust. Builds trust with others through own authenticity and follow-through on commitments.?
The individual adapts to change in the work environment, manages competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.?
The individual keeps accurate records and documents actions. Processes timesheets in a timely manner to ensure the viability of the job cost system. Processes paperwork quickly, accurately, and with close attention to important details. Documents important aspects of decisions and actions.?
The individual effectively conveys work results and concepts; shares ideas with others; expresses oneself clearly, both verbally and in writing.?
Dedicated to quality customer service. Goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Handles “moments of truth" effectively and positively. Eliminates barriers to superior customer service.?
The individual exhibits a readiness to make decisions, act, and make commitments. Develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions which are logical, and which reflect factual information. Utilizes ethical judgment; evaluates situations and identifies existing problems or opportunities; searches for root causes when solving problems; makes high-quality decisions based on accurate assessment of the facts and situation.?
The individual responds to changing needs and crisis situations without losing effectiveness and displays a high tolerance for pressure and/or workload. Changes plans based on varying needs of customers and/or other people. Remains composed and effective under pressure or when confronted by unexpected mental and emotional stress on the job. Formulates alternative courses of action when confronted by unforeseen circumstances.?
The individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.?
The individual demonstrates themselves as a positive role model for others to follow. Influences/mentors others to achieve a high level of performance. Motivates others to take action. Builds strong relationships and uses credibility and personal presence to achieve collaboration.?
Planning & Allocation?
The individual determines goals and allocates resources to meet them. Monitors progress toward objectives and adjusts plans as necessary to reach them. Allocates and schedules people and resources to jobs/work assignments to assure their availability and maximum utilization according to production planning process. Meets deadlines.?
The individual takes the initiative by acting rather than reacting to events. Anticipates possible issues or problems that may develop and actively utilizes the appropriate resources to address potential problems.?
The individual consistently performs to set standards of accuracy, thoroughness, timeliness and effectiveness, and monitors own work and work of others to ensure quality expectations are exceeded on every job / project at every property for every customer.?
The individual exhibits and inspires in others a sense of urgency in accomplishing results. Takes ownership for achieving results. Looks for ways to improve efficiencies, solves problems and overcomes barriers for success.?
The individual acts in a manner that ensures a safe work environment for self and team members. Trains others, as appropriate, in proper safety procedures. Utilizes safe work procedures. Understands the safe operations/use of all equipment/materials. Notifies management of unsafe work conditions with both the issue and possible solutions to the problem.?
The individual accepts responsibility and accountability for achieving team goals and completing teams’ tasks. Shares expertise and knowledge with co-workers to make the team more successful.?
Technical and Professional Knowledge?
Understands application of job responsibilities essential to present job; keeps up to date on developments related to the company, profession, resources and technology. Serves as “resource person" on whom others rely for advice and support. Uses all the resources at their disposal to be able to answer even the utmost difficult questions. Keeps informed of the latest developments in their area of expertise.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: